Customer Experience Assistant
We're LimeLight Sports, the UK's leading sports marketing agency, and we're currently recruiting for multiple Customer Expereince Assistant roles to join our team on fixed term contracts to the end of October.
- Join the UK’s leading sports marketing agency
- Work with a team who are passionate about sport and the active world
- Enjoy a fast-paced role working on some of the UK’s leading sports events
- Great learning and development opportunities
Who we are:
We are LimeLight - the sports marketing agency that unlocks the power of participation. We deliver high-energy campaigns and memorable experiences, with measurable results. Helping our clients draw in new audiences and build a deeper sense of trust, confidence and connection.
LimeLight has been a pioneer in participation sport for more than 30 years. Together, we have created some of the world’s biggest and most iconic participation sport experiences. We work with many different partners, brands and audiences on a diverse range of campaigns and projects. We are the leaders in high-energy and unforgettable campaigns with the results to prove it.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Experience (CX) Assistants to join our team on fixed term contracts to the end of October.
As a CX Assistant you are the customer representative within LimeLight Sports. You are responsible for being the first point of contact for participants who have entered, or wish to enter, the events we deliver. You will work across multiple campaigns and are an integral part of the team and the successful running of a campaign.
You report into the CX Executive and are responsible for handling, and responding to, customer queries by phone and email, in a timely and efficient manner. You are confident in making pro-active outbound calls to participants and you are comfortable handling data and undertaking analysis on assigned campaigns.
What you’ll need:
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Customer first driven mindset and an aptitude for data and technology
- A strong desire and passion for excellence within customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good time management skills
- A passion for participation sport
A bit more about us:
Our team is instrumental in our success and we recruit like-minded people who have a passion for the active world and embody our five guiding principles of One Team, Do The Right Thing, Push the Boundaries, Walk in their Shoes and Strive for Greatness. These principles guide our everyday working lives from how we communicate, how we interact with each other and the decisions we make.
We currently have a work from home policy, in line with current Government guidance until at least mid-May. When restrictions allow, we will return to working from our office in SE1 with some flexibility for home working where applicable.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover email outlining why you are right for this role.