Customer Care Officer - Ticketing
The Customer Care Officer coordinates the customer care for General Public and Group Sales Customers, in compliance with the applicable sales strategy and ticketing requirements and regulations. The Customer Care Officer focuses particularly on delivering effective ticketing customer care for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- Deliver effective customer care (back office and onsite) processes;
- Follow effective communication and escalation processes;
- Perform quality control procedures to ensure that any deviation from the requirements are detected and corrected as soon as possible;
- Coordinate effective automated and manual case management using CRM system;
- Coordinate solutions to pro-actively increase productivity of customer care and call centre agents, and maximise customer information and satisfaction;
- Pro-actively identify and report on patterns and risks, and deliver processes to mitigate them;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the relevant customer care records are accessible for legal and financial purposes;
- Analyse and report regularly on KPIs and the effectiveness of customer care and call centre services, using CRM and other systems;
- Ensure an efficient administration and archive of all versions of customer care and call centre knowledge base, in all languages;
- Ensure adherence to specific operational deadlines and compliance with ticketing policies, regulations and GDPR.
- Any other duties that may be required
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant area, or similar level of education.
- Experience of ticketing projects for major sport events.
- Coordinating ticketing customer care processes for major sport events.
- Using CRM for case management and KPI reporting within ticketing projects.
- Venue and onsite operations experience (for major sports event).
- English fluency – spoken and written (required)
- Native level of at least one of the following: French, Spanish, German or Arabic.