Birmingham 2022 are looking for a CRM Manager to develop and manage the CRM programme for the Commonwealth Games. Working as part of an integrated Marketing & Communications team and with the CRM supplier you will develop innovative CRM strategies and campaigns that increase data acquisition and drive digital engagement and positive action that will contribute to business critical Games objectives relating to ticket sales, fan engagement and volunteer recruitment.
The salary range for this role is £30,000-£33,000.
* Support the Lead Digital Media Manager in all aspects of customer relationship management, data management and email communications.
* Internal and external champion for CRM, data collection, data analysis, data protection and data management.
* Strong awareness of GDPR and data permissions best practice.
* Support and feed into the overall digital strategy in terms of CRM and customer lifecycle marketing / funnel marketing / customer journey.
* Provide recommendations for the use of CRM data and email marketing to support campaigns. Execute and manage this activity.
* Provide recommendations to grow, develop and enrich the database as part of campaigns and as BAU activity. Execute and manage this activity.
* Attract a relevant, engaged, representative and diverse audience to sign up to the database.
* Develop and interrogate digital dashboards to provide data and information on audience make-up, campaign results and other analytics requirements.
* Maintain a suite of digital reports benchmarking against previous Games, monitoring success and KPIs and providing actionable insight to benefit the wider marketing and communications team.
* Manage relationships with key agency contacts, providing timely briefs, managing status reports, account meetings and clear communications and feedback.
* Amend, edit or create copy and brief creative elements for campaigns.
* Define and manage tracking and success metrics for all activity.
* Support digital integration and UX projects relating to data management and processing, CRM, user journey planning and personalisation.
* Provide advice on developments in CRM / email marketing in terms of trends, usage patterns and functionality.
* Maximise the use of data to engage the database with relevant and timely email campaigns.
* Understand and operate within the constraints of GDPR.
* Work with the wider Communications, Marketing & Media team to encourage the effective use of segmentation and targeting across all campaigns.
* Work with the Brand Manager and Lead Marketing Manager to ensure consistent look and feel across CRM activity and communications.
* Advise other teams within Birmingham 2022 on the use of CRM data, segmentation, targeting and email best practice.
* Maximise activity using test and learn strategies in terms of subject lines, send times, design elements, etc
Skills & Experience Required
* Significant experience in digital marketing
* Proven experience of managing CRM and digital communications activity
* Strong understanding of customer journey, segmentation, targeting, lifecycle and funnel marketing
* Digital campaign management
* Deployment of digital advertising
* Ability to organise and plan to include a variety of inputs and information streams.
* Flexible and adaptable
* Comfortable and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
* Skilled in the use of information technology
* Personable and a good communicator
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and logical in approach
* Diploma / degree or similar qualification in marketing
* CIM qualification or evidence of relevant continual professional development.
* Experience working for a high profile brand or in a sports related environment
* Use of test and learn strategies
* Campaign planning using funnel marketing
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to download a guaranteed interview scheme form to include with your application please see the B2022 Get Involved/jobs page on the B2022 website.
To apply for this role, submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match our requirements, along with the Disability Confident form (if applicable).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. (Please see the B2022 Get Involved/Jobs page on the B2022 website to download the applicant privacy notice)