CRM & Data Manager
STH is a leader in the creation of premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel and hospitality programmes at sporting events.
We require a CRM & Data Manager to join our team, who will be responsible for implementing, managing and optimising the process within Salesforce, and working with global teams to drive this forward successfully.
The CRM & Data Manager will also have responsibility for developing and implementing effective customer lifecycle strategies and initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. The successful candidate will play a vital role in leveraging data and technology to optimise the customer experience, improve customer interactions, and drive business growth. This position requires a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a passion for customer-centricity.
As CRM Manager, the successful candidate will lead our CRM processes for the global business. This role will be pivotal in the implementation of a new CRM system for the business and will take an active part in the roll out of the new system across four entities (UK, New Zealand, Australia and Japan).
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will support our global teams, based out of the STH office in Richmond, London (hybrid).
• Implement and manage a robust CRM system and tools to capture, analyse, and utilise customer data effectively
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer service, to integrate CRM practices into business processes
• Develop and execute the company's B2B & B2C CRM strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives
• Ensure data integrity and compliance with data protection regulations, implementing best practices for data management and privacy
• Train and educate all team members on CRM best practices, ensuring effective utilisation of the CRM system throughout the organisation
• Drive the sales operation process to ensure effective CRM usage globally and monitor usage, data quality and efficiencies
• Be the internal point of contact for all CRM queries and act as the liaison between STH, Sodexo and SalesForce
• Drive our customer lifecycle strategy through our data and CRM capabilities
• Lead on all automation and workflow processes in CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
• Take an active role in the delivery of new CRM platform and Marketing Automation systems
• Analyse customer data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive targeted marketing campaigns, personalised communications, and improved customer experiences
• Develop and implement customer segmentation strategies to tailor marketing initiatives and communications to specific customer groups
• Collaborate with the wider marketing team to create and execute customer engagement campaigns, marketing automations and workflows, loyalty programs, and retention initiatives
• Monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, retention, database growth and lifetime value, and provide regular reports and insights
• Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies in CRM, making recommendations for process improvements and system enhancements.
• Manage deployments of new CRM updates by collaborating with all internal teams to define timelines and objectives
• Maintain user administration across STH Group and ensure all new starters are onboarded onto CRM
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a CRM role
• Proficiency in using Salesforce
• Proven experience in CRM & Data management, preferably in a similar industry
• In-depth knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation software, databases, and data management principles
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and generate actionable insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate CRM strategies and initiatives
• Familiarity with data protection regulations, such as GDPR or CCPA, and experience implementing data privacy best practices
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute CRM strategies that drive customer satisfaction, retention, and business growth
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
Who are we?
STH Group, has offices in London, Tokyo, Auckland and Melbourne. Our business is underpinned by incredible shareholders of Sodexo Live!, enabling a truly global reach and service offering.
Through joining STH, you can be part of a motivated, empowered team that thrive on the excitement of working to bring fans to the heart of the action at the biggest sporting events in the world. We have a collaborative and driven culture and consider our team members our primary asset. We're proud to host a diverse team over multiple country offices and commit to ensuring we maintain and build an inclusive, progressive and collectively successful business. It's our team members individuality and commitment that enable us to maintain our high-performance, record strong engagement rates and offer internal development opportunities - ensuring that as we grow, they grow.
Our Company partners with event owners to make the biggest sporting events in the world even better! From the Olympic Games in London and Tokyo, the Cricket World Cup in England & Wales to the Rugby World Cups in Japan, England, New Zealand and France, our award-winning team cover the globe to create travel and hospitality programmes with one simple ambition – to leave sports fans knowing they have just been part of an experience of a lifetime.
We can't wait to discuss our opportunities further with you.