Continental Director, NOC & NPC Relations – Olympics & Paralympics
On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion, and culture. On Location provides unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates several of its own unique experiences. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
This position requires a dynamic, competitive, hard-working multi-lingual sales and client-service leader with a successful track record in professional sports and/or large scale multi-national events. This position represents one of the key functions responsible for helping the organization meet its financial goals through managing and working closely with the National Olympic Committees (NOCs) and National Paralympic Committees (NPCs), for the Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, and Los Angeles 2028 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
The two overarching objectives of this role are to develop and service deep partnerships with the NOCs and NPCs that: 1) allow them to reach and exceed their hospitality and activation goals around the Games and 2) allow them, in partnership with On Location, to maximize the opportunity for fans and stakeholders in their territories to experience official Olympic and Paralympic Games hospitality.
This professional will leverage experience and understanding of NOC / NPC requirements and goals in order to:
- Build and strengthen relationships with key NOC / NPC leadership and stakeholders.
- Collaborate in the development of innovative and relevant assets and programs for each of their delegates and stakeholders (heads of state, sponsors, AF&F, fans).
- Build long-term and successful sales and marketing partnerships with NOCs and NPCs to reach Olympic fans and maximize commercial opportunity in their territories.
- Maximize sales and satisfaction within this complex stakeholder group (within a specific continent).
This important remit spans multiple Games in order to apply valuable learnings, insights and efficiencies across all projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive business development efforts with NOC / NPC stakeholders to develop and maximize Olympic commercial opportunity, including offering targeted and bespoke services (i.e., NOC Hospitality Houses), as well as managing turnkey solutions.
- Establish deep sales, marketing, and communications partnerships with NOCs and NPCs to maximize the opportunity for their fans and stakeholders' experiences and the resulting commercial outcomes.
- Develop and provide sales materials, detailed product brochures with accurate pricing and necessary assets to assist their efforts. Work with NOC/ NPCs by phone, video conferencing and/or face to face meetings.
- Conceptualize, design, and monetize new customized hospitality programs and services to align with NOC / NPC stakeholder needs and satisfaction.
- Build bespoke programs and upgraded services for AF&F.
- Manage the Client Service Managers within the team to develop, prepare and execute travel, ticket inclusive hospitality packages and social programs.
- Ensure successful operational delivery of all NOC / NPC assets, including identifying and managing incremental hospitality assets requests for each of their stakeholder groups.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 30 % travel (New York).
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 8 years+ Sales and Management Experience in sports or hospitality.
- Expertise and deep understanding of the Olympic and Paralympic Movements and the stakeholders therein, especially the NOCs and NPCs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, marketing, and sales skills.
- Strong relationships within the global events community.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong technology skills.
- Multi-lingual (English + at minimum one other language preferable French, Spanish, Russian or any other).
- Sales Force CRM expertise, Asana and Excel.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.