The FEI is currently looking for a full-time Content Manager with an immediate starting date for its Commercial Department.
About the FEI
Formed in 1921, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) is the governing body for all international events in Jumping, Dressage and Para Dressage, Eventing, Driving and Para Driving, Endurance and Vaulting. It establishes the regulations and approves equestrian programmes for Championships, Continental and Regional Games as well as the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
The FEI promotes equestrianism in all its forms, and encourages the development of the FEI equestrian disciplines throughout the world, keeping the welfare of the horse at the heart of all activities.
Today, the FEI has more than 130 members of National Federations and there are over 4,300 international events annually, including a number of FEI Championships and global FEI series. Over 120,000 athletes and horses are registered, and women and men compete as equals.
Over 100 FEI staff are working in FEI’s Headquarters in Lausanne, ensuring the sport continues to grow and flourish, the rules are enforced, the results are processed, the international calendar is managed, and that the very values that are at the core of equestrian sport are safeguarded and promoted.
The FEI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce. We encourage candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religious and ethnic backgrounds and/or persons living with disabilities, who meet the position requirements, to apply to become a part of the organisation.
Purpose of the Role
The retained candidate will play a pivotal role in amplifying the global presence of our equestrian disciplines. Reporting to the Head of Content and Channel Management, your mission will be to craft and oversee compelling narratives that resonate across our platforms and third-party channels.
- Equestrian Expertise - Apply your deep understanding of equestrian sports to develop content strategies that truly resonate with our audience.
- Content Mastery - Execute our content strategy, ensuring its effective implementation and scheduling across all channels, focusing on both sports and lifestyle aspects and lead our social media strategy, enhancing our presence across platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Content production management - Manage our broadcast magazine's editorial direction and collaborate with media rights team for maximum exposure.
- Direct functional leads at the FEI Media House, coordinating with a network of content production professionals and freelancers.
- Innovative Marketing & Broadcast Content - Create engaging marketing and broadcast content that enhances our events and campaigns.
- Olympics and Branded Content - Spearhead our Olympics coverage and innovate with branded content to drive engagement and ROI.
- Influencer Program Management - Shape and manage narratives within our influencer program.
- Equestrian Sports Aficionado: Demonstrated expertise in at least one FEI discipline.
- Experienced Manager: Proven track record in managing content production teams, production companies, and freelancers.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in Film, Television, Arts, Journalism, or English or equivalent.
- Digital Savvy: Strong skills in digital and social media platforms.
- Communication Pro: Excellent in English, both spoken and written, with top-notch communication and relationship management skills.
You will be working in first-class facilities, downtown Lausanne, accessible from public transportation, and minutes from Lac Leman.
Ready to Shape the Future of Equestrian Sports Storytelling? If your expertise lies at the intersection of equestrian sports and content management, we'd love to meet you!