Consultant Creative Producer
Work with The Football Association and project partners, including UK Sport, to develop a vision and creative idea for the cultural celebration for UEFA Women's EURO 2022.
Creative Producer - UEFA Women's EURO 2022 Cultural celebration
Three-month consultancy role January-April 2021
Day rate or Fixed term contract available
- Work with The Football Association and project partners, including UK Sport, to develop a vision and creative idea for the cultural celebration for UEFA Women's EURO 2022.
- Ensure that the cultural programme achieves its strategic aims and objectives, on time and on budget.
- Ensure the cultural celebration aligns with the Host City, marcomms and spectator experience workstreams for the tournament. Have a strategic understanding of their function and aims and support them to reach their objectives.
- Working with partners, colleagues and service providers, take responsibility for securing funding to deliver phase 2 of the project.
- Champion excellence and ensure that the cultural celebration will be both accessible and of the highest quality.
- Deliver a vision and framework with diversity and inclusion at its heart, not only for the women's sport agenda, but also maximising football's ability to reach into diverse communities.
- Map out the monitoring and evaluation needs of the project.
- Support and develop the relationship between The FA, UK Sport and the local authority culture teams, noting the impact on the wider tournament delivery.
- Build and widen the reach of UEFA Women's EURO 2022 in the Host Cities; being visible in the high street and through outreach into communities.