Conception & Project Management Internship (6 Months)
THE AGENCY Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. The core area of CAA in Munich is Emotional Brand Building, Sports Marketing and Consulting as well as Brand Engagement, Strategy Development, Event Management and Social Media. OVERVIEW Our CAA Munich office is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and organised Intern to support the Brand Consulting team across various exciting international projects.
This role will give someone the opportunity to get a broad and practical insight into how an agency such as CAA works. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: • Supporting idea development, conception, organisation and implementation of communication and events. • Market research and compilation of background information for pitches. • Creation and revision of presentations decks.
• Supporting the consulting for and implementation of sponsorship and content projects.
• Administrative support for the whole Brand Consulting team in Munich. You will get in return:
• Able to work alongside an experienced group of brand consulting experts.
• A creative work space, in which fairness, fun and success go hand in hand.
• The opportunity to make an impact and a direct contribution to CAA Munich and its clients.
• Ideally studying towards a Business Economics, Sports Management, Journalism or Media Science degree.
• Some work experience in communications and/or marketing would be beneficial.
• Must have excellent organisation skills, a structured way of working and great communication skills.
• The ability to produce visually attractive presentations decks.
• Must be dedicated, curious and enjoy working as part of a creative team.
• Able to have fun with the conception and implementation of projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Interest in Sports and Entertainment.
• Must be fluent in both German and English, written and verbal.