Commercial Manager of Motorsport
In over 35 years, the DTM has established itself as one of the most popular motorsport series in the world. In 2022, up to 30 vehicles from currently six different brands will compete: Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-AMG, Porsche.
Would you like to become part of one of the most successful international motorsport series and inspire millions of fans with your talent?
Then you are the right person to join our team in Munich as a Commercial Manager Motorsport (m/f/d), ideally starting immediately.
- Set up and manage a partner portfolio
- Identifying, building and closing leads
- Further development of various sales strategies, as well as the strategic planning of different sales activities
- Developing a CRM strategy in cooperation with the marketing and product managers
- Professional presentation of sales strategies and product concepts to our national and international partners as well as at internal meetings
- Preparation of analyses and reports, as well as optimisation of KPIs and customer experience
- Completed studies with a focus on sales, sports, economics or comparable education.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with proven sales success; experience on the brand or rights owner side
- Negotiation skills, structured, analytical and commercial thinking
- Strong communication skills and the ability to inspire others for their projects
- Desirable: experience or knowledge in marketing and communication as well as experience in and enthusiasm for motorsport
- A strong understanding of brand storytelling
- Proven ability to manage and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Structured, independent, reliable and proactive way of working, hands-on and problem-solving mentality
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good MS Office skills
Info on the DTM:
Around the globe, the DTM is broadcast live in more than 70 countries and followed by more than 6 million motorsport fans worldwide on TV - in German-speaking countries on ProSieben. The events can be viewed online via the DTM Grid streaming service, among others.
The in-house DTM channels already reach over 3 million people in 2022, the social media channels almost 55 million worldwide. The DTM platform currently consists of five pillars: The DTM (1), the talent factory DTM Trophy (2), the historic DTM Classic (3), a commitment to DTM ESports (4) and the innovative and sustainable DTM Electric (5).
Do you feel addressed?
Do you want to make a big difference with your talent and implementation skills? Are you comfortable working in a dynamic global environment with tight deadlines? We offer you exciting tasks and insights into one of the leading international motorsport series as well as a unique team spirit.