Client Services Manager
This role will ensure that the Transport Client Services programme is adequately resourced with suitably qualified and experienced personnel to deliver a successful games and will motivate, develop and support relevant staff according to the Birmingham 2022 Workforce strategy and associated policies and procedures.
- Support the System Managers in establishing the transport requirements for all client groups using fleet, bus or public transport.
- Develop and gain approval for all transport Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each client.
- Support the determination of the types and numbers of vehicles needed to meet all agreed client requirements and the efficient and sustainable development of transport.
- Communicate the transport service to the client groups during the planning phase by coordinating transport information collection and presentations for client meetings, e.g. CGF Coordination Commission meetings, CGA visits etc.
- Recruit, train, motivate and supervise Client Services team members responsible for individual or multiple client groups.
- Support the design and delivery of Games Time client information requirements.
- Manage the client transport information desks and coordinators at non-competition venues including the training and management of volunteers and paid staff.
- Create transport solutions based on efficiencies and economies of service where possible.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to build relationships with client representatives and influence decisions and processes
- Ability to develop transport information in formats suitable for transport clients
- Experienced in preparing reports and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to translate client requirements into efficient operational delivery requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary organisation and to build active, cooperative partnerships with external organisations in an integrated manner.
- Qualification in Project Management, Business, Communication, Sport Management or equivalent
- Experience working in client services or a customer focus in Transport in a sporting environment
- Broad event transport knowledge.
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system.
For more details, download the .
To apply for this role, submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match our requirements, along with the Disability Confident form (if applicable)
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to apply as part of your application please download the form.
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. The notice can be found here.