CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
Job Title: Client Account Director
Manager Title: Commercial Director
Location of role: London based
Summary of Role
The Client Account Director is responsible for managing a key client account. Working collaboratively with the Global Account Director, to create, build and deliver sporting event projects for the client, predominantly in the area of hospitality programme creation and delivery on most major Global Sporting Events. This role is a permanent role based in the iLUKA London offices, with extensive international travel.
- To manage key client relationship
- To create and effectively manage a budget(s)
- To co-ordinate key stakeholder engagement and their involvement in major events
- To collaborate on the project, manage the planning and operational delivery of client hospitality programmes
- Working with operations department plan and manage all program elements including The Games Readiness Team, Hotel, Ticketing, F&B, Transport, Premiums, Print and Production, Onsite offices, Accreditation.
- Develop guest experience in line with client aims and local market knowledge pre event, and actively manage the guest experience onsite
- Develop and manage project timelines
- Advise clients on deadlines in timely manner
- Develop and manage relationships with venue managers and the Organising Committee
- To manage an internal iLUKA team including Account Directors, Programme Managers and external consultants – wider team management may be required dependent on size and scale of project
- Continual evaluation of work undertaken and seek ways to improve the management of activity on behalf of a client
- Work with other members of the agency team to maximise supplier relationships both commercially and excellence in delivery
- Draw upon case history and industry best practice to deliver excellence in event planning and delivery
This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience working in sports event management and / or experiential
- Experience working for an Agency on the Olympic Games and Football World Cup
- Significant project management experience
- Significant client management experience
- Previous evidence in the management of senior stakeholders in public and/or private sector
- Previous work with International and National Governing Bodies of sport / organising committees
- Sponsorship rights delivery and activation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Effective resource planning
- Commercial acumen
- Advanced budget management skills, with experience managing budgets of $10 million +
- High energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment
- Flexible, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved