CCTV Operator (Casual Contract)
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
We are searching for a Casual pool of CCTV Operators to join our Wembley Stadium division. As a CCTV Operator you will be responsible for the proactive and reactive monitoring an of cameras, and the operation of video recording equipment. You'll work closely with the channel operator and Safety officers, ensuring the security and safety of premises, customers, and colleagues.
- Responding to requests and queries from colleagues. Maintaining records using computer- and paper-based systems.
- Providing an effective data management system, including the security of stored data and the proper use of camera monitoring equipment and playback facilities.
- Reviewing CCTV video material to ensure that the material is of evidential standard. Directing a security response to alarm systems.
- Dealing with emergency situations including liaison with relevant authorities. Providing statements for use in legal action.
- Incident and fault reporting.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for?
- Hold an in date CCTV badge, with a minimum of 12 months remaining.
- Experience in a CCTV role, or similar capacity.
What we can offer you?
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.