Business Planner E-commerce Europe
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- Responsible to deliver a numerical product business plan in liaison with Online Site Merchandisers / Account Manager by translating the buy strategy into planning KPIs and seasonal budgets
- Accountable for top-down planning on BU/Division/Gender/Product Group/Franchise level and steering platform business in regards to KPIs
- Ensuring input from Online Site Merchandisers /Account Manager on product opportunities is account and translated in future buys
- Responsible for top-line planning and forecasting any promotional activities from End-of-Season Sales to ISPRs
- Responsible for overall discount management including markdowns and promotions
- Accountable for ISPRs and necessary trading actions on BU/Division/Gender/Product Group/Franchise level to Merchandise Planning and Online Trader/Account Manager
- Responsible for weekly forecasting of operational ecommerce/logistics KPIs in liaison with Trading such as orders and returns
- 5+ years of work experience in Ecommerce Merchandise Planning/Business Planning/Demand Planning/Sales Planning preferably in ecommerce
- Deep understanding of seasonal merchandise planning and buying cycles, and ecommerce processes across different functions
- Ideally solid understanding of ecommerce platform business models e.g Zalando, Amazon, AboutYou, Otto, Ebay.
- Excellent knowledge in managing merchandise planning KPIs
- Strong affinity to numbers and systems
- Excellent knowledge in Excel is a must, knowledge in SAP S/4HANA is an advantage
- Ideally profonde product affinity and awareness of current trends and competitors
- Strong self-organization and problem-solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced and matrix organization
- Collaborative work ethnics and respectful way of communication
- Preferably university degree in related areas from business to fashion backgrounds
- Business language is English in a very international team
- This opportunity is available in full time and part time
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.