Business Development Manager, ITN Productions - Sport
To undertake market assessments, develop strategy and new business opportunities, build external relationships.
- Assist the Director of Sport to develop relationships with international sports federations and other potential commercial partners
- Identify future opportunities for business wins, e.g. tenders, expiring contracts
- Develop RFP responses
- Manage international federation database
These are the main requirements of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is intended to reflect the nature, range, and context of the work, which will change over time.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- An excellent understanding of the structure of international sport
- An understanding of international federations, how they’re financed and structured
- An appreciation of issues facing federations every day
- Research skills and knowledge of where and how to gather industry intelligence
- An understanding of production and distribution, and the relationship with international sports rights
- An ability to craft bespoke solutions in response to client needs
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders as well as awareness and sensitivity to international business cultures
- Strong inclusive and interpersonal skills
- Good written and technical presentation skills
You will be:
- Organised, hungry to learn and ambitious to progress your career
- From either a sports production company or federation background
- Independent, flexible, able to think on your feet and prepared to travel
Our people are at the heart of everything we do at ITN. It’s vital that our workforce reflects the diversity of both our audience and the wider society in the UK, so we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be offered, if required, due to a disability or health condition. We also recognise the importance of a good work life balance, so we do everything we can to accommodate flexible working, including part-time and job shares for all our roles. Please just let us know in your application, or at any stage throughout the process, if this is something you want to explore.
We are continuing to review our future ways of working, and the return to our offices in the coming months will be gradual and considered, with the wellbeing of teams our primary focus.