Only Saudi applicants will be considered.
1. Job Objective
Become the ‘go-to’ within the business for brand collateral production and approvals. Implement a consistent and aspirational brand architecture; compelling visual identity and tone-of-voice across venues and collateral to help position JCSA a leading racing and lifestyle entertainment proposition; drive awareness and engagement around JCSA brand and events particularly the world’s richest race, The Saudi Cup; and help grow interest in racing to drive commercial revenue growth.
2. Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a small team of artworkers, copywriters (English and Arabic) and suppliers to ensure aspirational and consistent brand output across all customer touchpoints to support revenue stream growth across ticketing, membership, hospitality, auctions, merchandise and non-raceday business across all JCSA venues and events.
- Act as conduit between the business and artworkers / copywriters and relevant agencies to ensure robust briefing and production management process to support high quality brand collateral that is produced on-time and on-budget with a clear purpose and audience.
- Coordinate production of all brand output including but not limited to raceday advertising (using toolkit provided by Creative agency), raceday output (venues, POS, IPTV, signage, digital toolkits, racebooks, accreditation, menus and marketing booths), and hospitality, marketing, sales, racing and corporate collateral.
- Brief photographers, source imagery, manage photoshoots, supply copy, proof, and brief creation of artwork.
- Support Marketing Events Manager in creating and implementing great customer activations that aspire to our brand values.
- Manage all environmental venue and wayfinding production for our events to support a guest experience that exceeds expectations.
- Support implementation of marketing communication plan for the Saudi Cup and its key racing seasons in Riyadh and Taif.
- Ensure brand is directing, motivating and relevant to all staff by helping HR department to build a customer orientated culture through supporting initiatives that give staff the tools to implement JCSA’s brand values.
- Support budget management by monitoring expenditure, reporting on variances and complying with polices on financial management around the production budget.
- This role make decisions within the parameters set by the Marketing Director. The role has a degree of independence in managing a small team, planning and organising workload, developing required collateral and executing plans.
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Ensure the adherence of the reporting directorates to JCSA’s policies, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Management Reporting
Report to the Marketing Director on the progress of activities against the objectives. Present regular and ad-hoc management reports to, but not limited to, the Marketing Director on opportunities, highlight critical issues and challenges, and provide insights to ensure effective decision-making.
- Create an environment that facilitates healthy relationships among all reporting directorates.
- Promote and maintain a good image of the club, while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Contribute to raising awareness and commitment to JCSA’s vision, mission, values and strategic objectives in order to establish a highly engaged and motivated workforce.
- Contribute to fostering an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged.
- Help in building a learning organization that will continue to grow, flourish and enhance the skills and abilities of employees.
- Take a role in supporting the identification and implementation of change initiatives on systems, processes and practices in coordination with the relevant teams.
3. Job Requirements
- Required Education
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field Required Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with brand marketing experience on agency or client side. Experience within sport, entertainment, travel, lifestyle or consumer brands an advantage
- Experience of managing direct reports preferred but not mandatory
- Candidate must have acumen and a passion for delivering commercial results.
- An excellent planner who is able to demonstrate achieving results from delivering marketing communication plans.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Evidence of resilient, tenacious and action orientated approach.
- Experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- A good understanding of brand is a distinct advantage.
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Standard professional level IT skills.
- Interest in horse racing beneficial.
4. Organizational Relationships
- Direct Reports to
- Marketing Director
Direct Reports from
5. Contacts and Relationships
-Key Internal Relationships
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Events Manager
- F&B Manager
- CEO Office
- Racing Operations
- To support delivery of an aspirational, meaningful and relevant proposition for all customers.
- To support timely, relevant and impactful delivery of advertising and marketing communication campaigns.
- To support delivery of aspirational guest experience activations which exceed expectations.
- To support delivery of aspirational F&B marketing and support delivery of experience with aspirational collateral presentation.
- Oversee delivery of best-in-class corporate content.
- Ensure that marketing operations build industry popularity in a credible way without compromising the sports’ integrity and safety.
- Key External Relationships
- Freelancers & agencies
- Create and lead a small team of externals to support output
To apply for the vacancy please click the ‘apply’ button below.