Assistant Windsurfing Coach
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual remuneration package ranged from HK$306,095 to HK$642,800)
Reporting to the Windsurfing Coach under the oversight of the Head Windsurfing Coach, the Assistant Windsurfing Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design and implement training programmes for elite athletes in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite youth training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Level 2 Certificate;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in Windsurfing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context ofHong Kongare an added advantage.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk on or before 9 January 2020. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. GS-20200103-AWSFC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.