Assistant Windsurfing Coach 助理滑浪風帆教練
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent to provide the high performance training system for eligible sports. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Assistant Windsurfing Coach
(Annual remuneration package ranges from HK$306,095 to HK$738,936)
Reporting to the Windsurfing Coach under the oversight of the Head Windsurfing Coach, the Assistant Windsurfing Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design and implement training programmes for elite athletes in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite youth training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by the relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in Windsurfing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please send the completed Application Form (https://hksi.org.hk/f/content_block/5310/HRS-F100%20Job%20Application%20Form_Nov%202023.doc) with indication of expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd on or before 2 March 2024. Please quote reference no. GS-20240201-AWIC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
應徵者請附上申請表格可及要求待遇，於2024年3月2日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk。請註明申請編號: GS-20240201-AWIC。