Assistant Rugby Coach 助理欖球教練
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual remuneration package ranges from HK$306,095 to HK$738,936)
Reporting to the Head Rugby Coach, the Assistant Rugby Coach will be responsible for the following duties across both the Men’s and Women’s programmes (with particular focus on set piece and contact area):
- To help coordinate design and implement training programmes for elite Rugby 7s players in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite youth training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To assist the HKSI and Hong Kong Rugby Union with coach education programmes;
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate / Diploma in sports-related fields, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 2 years professional coaching experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please click 'apply' to submit your CV with expected salary or send the completed Application Form with indication of expected salary to
The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 February 2023. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20230120-ARUGC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER