Assistant Karatedo Coach (Kumite)
(Annual remuneration package ranges from HK$306,095 to HK$642,800)
Reporting to the Karatedo Coach under the oversight of the Head Karatedo Coach, the Assistant Karatedo Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To provide training for elite and junior athletes;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite youth training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To assist the HKSI and The Karatedo Federation of Hong Kong, China with coach education programmes; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by superviso
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a valid coaching certificate issued by relevant governing body;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
Please apply via the link below.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER