Assistant Fencing Coach (Foil) 助理劍擊教練(花劍)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
(Annual performance based remuneration package ranges from HK$306,095 to HK$642,800)
Reporting to the Fencing Coach under the oversight of the Head Fencing Coach,the Assistant Fencing Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To provide training for elite and junior athletes;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions;
- To assist the HKSIL and Hong Kong Fencing Association with coach education programmes; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by senior staff.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate / Diploma in sports-related fields, or its equivalent;
- Holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Level 2 Certificate;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk on or before 12 February 2020. Application forms can be downloaded from HERE. Please quote reference no. GS-20200130-AFEC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
應徵者請附上個人履歷、現時薪金、要求待遇、聯絡電話、電郵、郵寄地址，以及可到任日期，於2020年2月12日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk。申請表格可按此處下載。請註明申請編號: GS-20200130-AFEC。