African Schools Program Manager (Freelancer)
Ready to lead a new era in African football?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit an African Schools Program Manager (Freelancer).
- Support in the delivery of African Schools Football Championship.
- Manage the Prize Money process of the African Schools Football Championship.
- Oversee the implementation of the Prize Money Project.
- Be the focal point of contact for the Zonal Union in the implementation of the Prize Money.
- Design a work plan for the delivery of each project.
- Provide project updates to stakeholders as per demand and requirement.
- Administer the email mailbox African Schools Football Championship.
- Create and manage contracts with suppliers and vendors, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Track project performance periodically to ensure both short-term and long-term goals are met.
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation.
- Perform regular assessment of project execution.
- Undertake risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Ensure project delivery is on time, as per scope.
- Manage interdepartmental coordination to ensure smooth project execution.
- Order the needed material for the various stages of the competition Final tournament (Such as equipment, flags, stationery, trophies, and medals) and follow up with Logistics.
- Ensure all match-related forms are submitted or received.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Sport Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in project management
- Proven experience in using popular project management tools.
- Knowledge of project management frameworks and best practices.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient at managing time and resources.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to draw up detailed project plans and schedules.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of managing crises as and when they arise.
- Fluent in English spoken and written, command of the French is an advantage.
- Interest in Football is a plus.
The position will be a remotely basis role. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to apply for the vacancy please click the ‘apply’ button below.