Accreditation System Coordinator
The Accreditation System Coordinator will be responsible for the setup of the FIFA Accreditation System according to FIFA Accreditation rules and for the data flow between the FIFA Accreditation System and other event systems. S/he needs to develop and maintain an excellent working relation with the relevant Q22 and FIFA IT departments.
- Understand the basic functionality of the Accreditation System.
- Obtain and develop a very good understanding of all Accreditation Policies and Procedures, as well as of the Accreditation System.
- Be familiar with the teams’ customer interfaces and key contacts.
- Develop an excellent working relation with the relevant Q22 and FIFA IT departments.
- In conjunction with the Technology Division, validate the project baseline prior to delivery to ensure requirements are still as specified.
- Ensure that project milestones and completion sign-offs are received in good time.
- Maintain all administrative technology tasks in a disciplined fashion.
- Working with the Technology Division to ensure the efficient integration of different systems that will feed Accreditation’s computer system
- Participate in the implementation and commissioning of systems for live environments.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the relevant Q22 and FIFA IT departments, the correct deployment of the system to designated venues and agree on the security systems.
- Responsibility for representing Accreditation in all technology related issues when appropriate.
- Other technology related duties as required.
- Manage localization and initialization process of FIFA Accreditation System.
- Set up the technical side of the background check process
- Lead the background check process for the FWC Qatar 2022™ and any ancillary events where such process is in operation.
- Ensure that the accreditation processes run efficiently on the FIFA Accreditation System.
- Ensure the flow of data into and out of the FIFA Accreditation System where necessary and according to GDPR and local data protection laws.
- Ensure that with the help of FIFA/Q22 IT, data security is adhered to at all times.
- Perform all necessary tasks of the background check process to ensure it runs smoothly from the Accreditation department’s point.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in appropriate subject or adequate training/vocational education.
- A minimum experience of 3-4 years in the international sporting events industry, preferably within the Accreditation or IT sector. Experience in FIFA or other football events is desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and under pressure.
- Ability to use judgement to assess levels of risk and ability to implement mitigation measures.
- Ability to work both independently with minimum supervision and cooperatively within a team situation.
- Effective collaboration to ensure delivery of mutual objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to deliver results within specified deadlines.
- A methodical and analytical approach to completing work, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress, work long hours under short deadlines in a dynamic, high-pressure environment and to meet demanding timescales.
- Teamwork approach.
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence.
- Ability to adhere to policies despite high pressure from others.
- Attention to detail
- Planning software and online collaboration tools experience.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with reporting ability.
- Effective time management skills.
- English fluency – spoken and written (required).
- Arabic fluency – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Advanced IT skill including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project).