Account Management Lead
The Football Association [The FA] is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing every level of the game, from grassroots through to the professional game, and generates significant revenue to support investment into English football each year.
The FA oversees England international teams across men's, women's, youth and disability football, as well as running the National League System and FA Competitions including the Emirates FA Cup, Barclays FA Women's Super League, FA Women's Championship, and Vitality Women's FA Cup, and the world-class facilities of Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park, all with a purpose to Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation.
We are excited to be searching for an Account Management Lead to join our FA Education department. The Account Management Lead will develop relationships with external stakeholders, ensuring we maximise capability and capacity to deliver learning and development projects. Internally, connecting external projects with key departments to ensure effective delivery end-to-end.
You will work across the Learning and Development team to support the output of consistent and high-quality learning opportunities and resources.
- Effectively manage projects with external suppliers, ensuring projects are delivered on time, with interdependencies identified and risks mitigated.
- Ensure strong ownership of the day-to-day relationships with vendors through effective negotiation, persuasion and conflict management/resolution skills.
- Effectively use FA Education project management frameworks to manage projects on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the learning and development industry, staying abreast of digital trends.
- Ensure robust and effective processes for onboarding and engaging with external suppliers to maximise output.
- Ensure projects align to FA Education learning principles and coach development philosophies.
- Work closely with the L&D Programme Manager to ensure strategic alignment of projects and appropriate allocation of resources on a day-to-day basis.
- Engage regularly with stakeholders.
- Conduct review sessions for all projects, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Work with The FA's procurement team to design and implement RFP processes securing preferential rate cards.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects, including those outsourced to external vendors.
- Internal & external influencing and leadership skills, with the ability to challenge and hold partners to account.
- Ability to make effective and timely decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Role model a curiosity to learn and develop.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player.
- Creatively pragmatic in finding solutions.
- Intermediate level MS Office skills (Including MS Excel)
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
Please be aware that unless you are on a homebased contract, your contract with The FA will specify a fixed location of either Wembley Stadium, St. George's Park or our Processing Centre.
We currently work within a hybrid working model whereby the expectation is to work from your contractual location for part of the week, and as and when required by the team. The remaining days can be worked remotely. We will continue to monitor this model and it may be adjusted in future if deemed necessary.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.