Account Experience Manager
With a growing portfolio of partners, we are delighted to be recruiting for a new team member for our client services team that combines Account Management with Event Management experience. The Account Experience Manager is a client facing creative role, responsible for the seamless planning, management and running of live experiences and activations; working closely with both the Events team and the Client Services team to respond to client requests and build live experiences that are in line with client objectives.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Location: Hybrid working between home and office location London, SE1
Benefits: Private Health Care with Vitality, Pension contributions, Access to a Wellbeing programme that includes membership to Headspace and mental health support as well as free access to our LimeLight Sports Club app and two free spaces a year in our LimeLight Sports Club Events. We also offer a Flexi-Friday to support employees’ wellbeing.
- Join one of the UK’s leading sports marketing agencies
- Work with a team who are passionate about sport and the active world
- Opportunity to manage relationships and experiences for some high-profile brands and partners
- Great learning and development opportunities
Who we are:
We are LimeLight - the sports marketing agency that unlocks the power of participation. We deliver high-energy campaigns and memorable experiences, with measurable results. Helping our clients draw in new audiences and build a deeper sense of trust, confidence and connection.
LimeLight has been a pioneer in participation sport for more than 30 years. Together, we have created some of the world’s biggest and most iconic participation sport experiences. We work with many different partners, brands and audiences on a diverse range of campaigns and projects. We are the leaders in high-energy and unforgettable campaigns with the results to prove it.
With a growing portfolio of partners, we are delighted to be recruiting for a new team member for our client services team that combines Account Management with Event Management experience.
The Account Experience Manager is a client facing creative role, responsible for the seamless planning, management and running of live experiences and activations; working closely with both the Events team and the Client Services team to respond to client requests and build live experiences that are in line with client objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Account Experience Manager, you will be responsible for liaising directly with the client, to support the Account Management team across various client requests and responding to briefs. Strong attention to detail and client satisfaction are key elements to this role and as such you are responsible for ensuring that all communication focuses on client’s needs, expectations and standards.
The Account Experience Manager’s primary responsibility is to work across all aspects of live delivery and execution. You will work across multiple projects of varying scale from large scale events to smaller bespoke activations.
You have a creative eye and the ability to bring to life the client’s brand and goals. You are a confident point person on site and are responsible for every live event touch point of your event or experience in order to deliver high quality activations.
The Account Experience Manager reports into the Senior Account Manager / Account Director and has ongoing communication with the Events Director to ensure live execution is in line with industry requirements.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Live Event Delivery
- Implement the event plan in line with client requirements and to ensure continued market leading innovation
- Provide creative solutions in the design and delivery of the activation or live event
- Bring the client brand to life through creative solutions
- Understand the client needs and always on top of latest industry developments
- Ensure the safe and successful delivery of your live event / activation across all aspects including but not limited to:
- Licensing permits and consultation
- Venue Management
- Customer / Event Experience
- Competition Management
- Production & Logistics
- Show Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Health & Safety
- Work with any stakeholders and suppliers and create and maintain great relationships
- Completion of key project documentation including but not limited to health and safety documents, project delivery plans and post event evaluations
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with allocated clients and stakeholders
- Understand the client’s brand/organisation to provide recommendations in line with objectives
- Interrogate client briefs and contribute to budget proposals to provide a creative response
- Work alongside the Account Manager to facilitate client requests
- Working alongside the Client Services team to upsell LimeLight’s services to existing partners and clients, where required
- Working with the Senior Account Manager / Account Director to provide updates as required
What you’ll need:
This role would suit someone with a creative flair with previous experience of managing brand activations. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and prior client facing experience as well as displaying the following qualities:
- A passion for participation in sport
- Proven track record of managing client accounts within an agency environment
- A creative solution driven approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Are a problem solver
- Have the vision and the ability to see the big picture
- Are able to demonstrate your creative approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Are calm under pressure and approachable at all times
- Willingness to work weekends when required, for which lieu days will be given
A bit more about us:
Our team is instrumental in our success, and we recruit like-minded people who have a passion for the active world and embody our five guiding principles of One Team, Do The Right Thing, Push the Boundaries, Walk in their Shoes and Strive for Greatness. These principles guide our everyday working lives from how we communicate, how we interact with each other and the decisions we make.
Whilst we are currently working from home in order to keep our team safe and minimise the risk, we will be offering a hybrid way of working going forward, mixing time in the office with time working from home. This will focus on Heads Together Time in the office and Heads Down Time at home or wherever you prefer working!
To apply please send your CV along with a cover email outlining why you are right for this role.