CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events. We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our busy UK events team, the contract is a 1 year FTC with a possibility to extend. The Account Executive role is a busy and diverse role, responsible for supporting the Account Manager in the preparation, planning and delivery of hospitality programme for iLUKA’s key UK Events, Premier League football, Tennis and Baseball Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of Hospitality guest trips to the hotels and stadiums, including preparing programme itineraries and managing the programme budget
- Building relationships with a network of suitable suppliers for hospitality programmes
- Ownership of specific projects with the support of the Account Manager
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and pro activity for the programme and client projects
- Match day Hosting duties
This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise:
- Proven experience in a hospitality program role
- Experience in the event or hospitality industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (excel in particular)
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability