ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, SPORTS
SPORTFIVE utilizes the unique emotional power of sports to create and enable pioneering partnerships in sports. By delivering responsible commercialization, full-service solutions and long-term value for all stakeholders in sports, SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rightsholders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and entrepreneurial spirit.
SPORTFIVE operates as an international sports business and marketing agency with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries active in football, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football and many more.
Team and Job Overview
SPORTFIVE is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate individual to join our brand consulting team. This Coordinator position will play a key role supporting the management of two agency accounts across partnership strategy and activation, with a focus on adaptive sports and other sports centric properties. The candidate should have demonstrated communication and organization skills, and interest in property and asset management, strategy development, and on-site event activation. Experience in those areas is preferred but not required. This role will have direct interaction with senior level clients and colleagues.
The position will be based at SPORTFIVE’S New York, NY office and the candidate will be a day-to-day contact with the client and agency partners. The ideal candidate will have previous partnership marketing experience, as well as advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of sponsorship activation programs
- Serve as a day-to-day contact with stakeholders and properties
- Support management of executional deliverables, create and update asset trackers and manage status documents
- Manage premium/giveaway vendor relationships
- On-site activation support
- Point of contact for client storage solutions and shipping needs
- Compile sponsorship recap reports
- Competitive analysis research
- 1-3 years in a marketing and/or sponsorship position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, sports and entertainment management or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Partnership marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of sports business industry and landscape
- Experience working with sports and/or culinary, arts, cultural and lifestyle properties
Success in Role Looks Like..
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working independently and with multiple partners
- Superior organizational skills and ability to problem solve/work effectively under pressure
- Essential duties are performed onsite in the New York City office a minimum of 3 days per week plus any additional travel
- Some travel and non-standard hours required
Salary Range: $58,500 - $72,000
SPORTFIVE is providing the compensation range it might pay for this position. The rate of pay offered will be dependent on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location.
Working at SPORTFIVE provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings.
Affordable medical premiums starting at $29.43 per month.
Employees start at 10 vacation days per year (increasing with seniority) plus 20 paid holidays
401(k) with matching up to $4,000 per year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.