Client & Project Management
- Exceptional understanding of each client’s business, marketing goals, and program objectives which allows for exceptional activation execution
- Develop and execute partnership asset management processes
- Analyze and synthesize relevant qualitative and quantitative program data that clearly demonstrates program performance relative to client objectives.
- Interface with client CRM products to build streamlined processes and systems for global activation
- Support best practices for client programming
- Understand and be an active participant in maximizing sponsorship assets for client
- Manage project budgets
- Support 2023 DFTC implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field. MBA Preferred
- Knowledge of sponsorship marketing within sports
- People-centric with outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and stay organized in a fast-paced setting
- Self-starter with experience balancing business acumen with creativity
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Research/Analytics providers
- 35% Travel
- Remote Work Opportunity
SPORTFIVE provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.