Accommodation Coordinator, Paris 2024 Olympics
The Accommodation Coordinator is responsible for the planning and coordinating and of the accommodation aspects of the Paris 2024 Olympic/Paralympic Games.
The Accommodation Coordinator is responsible for the coordinating of the accommodation aspects of the Paris 2024 Olympic/Paralympic Games.
The role successfully liaises with hoteliers to coordinate contracting and inventory management as well as being the first point of contact for the Games’ time Paris 2024 Olympics & Paralympics Accommodation team.
The individual must be able to effectively interact with executive level staff and liaise between the On Location sales team in various offices as it relates to client needs for the Olympics & Paralympics.
Primary Responsibilities include handling multiple tasks and projects, anticipating event needs, discerning work priorities, and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Create hotel builds in proprietary programs/systems and load (manually or with some level of automation).
- Support internal groups (Stakeholders, Commercial clients, B2B, etc.) with the preparation of event materials throughout the planning and execution of events.
- Assist to development, improvement, documentation, and implementation of specific event procedures and systems.
- Work in various systems to record, process, and manage hotel inventories and reservations.
- Collaborate with event and sales teams to identify improvement opportunities and develop effective training materials to impact results.
- Act as the point of contact between sales teams and hotel teams to ensure smooth guest experience.
- Assist in creating and distributing event-related communications to applicable recipients (e.g., rooming lists, BEOs, etc.).
- Compile and maintain event summary information such as preparing historical sales and hotel reporting.
- Support Accounting with billing, reconciliation, and collection process for event services.
- Prepare all relevant operational material (hotel info, billing instructions, allotment, etc.) for Games time’s Olympics Accommodation team and ensure a smooth handover of the hotel relationship ahead of the Games.
- Collect all Olympic Games’ time daily changes and reconcile for accounting.
- Execute all other duties assigned by the team or leadership.
- Help organize site inspections of procured accommodations (arrange appointments, book needed accommodation for the clients & sales team).
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work during holidays
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the events, travel, and/or hospitality industry.
- Experience in handling groups allotments, rooming lists and group billing.
- Fluency in French and English
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- A continual drive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals.
- Experience in sports and/or event operations
- Travel & Hospitality experience
- Proficient level of Italian
On Location is a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association, and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games including the Rose Bowl Game and the Tennis Majors. On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partner with numerous artists and music festivals across genres, including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden, and J.Cole.
On Location's operations include: Anthony Travel, CID Entertainment, Future Beat, Kreate Inc, PrimeSport and Steve Furgal's International Tennis Tours.
On Location is part of the Endeavor network.
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.