Communications Account Director
We are looking to hire a creative and strategic PR Account Director to work on fully integrated campaigns across the sport and lifestyle sectors. We are a growing agency, started in October 2016, with global clients across the partnerships industry in both communications and strategy.
Our new Account Director will play an integral role in growing our consultancy. With excellent communications experience and a passion for creating truly engaging and integrated campaigns, they will have experience in running a team of communications specialists and ensuring that the project plan is on track.
We need someone who is highly organised, confident with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail. The right person will be encouraged to take on added responsibility, working closely with the company directors and overseeing associates as well as maintaining a trusted relationship with our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will...
- Be strategic – able to develop a strategy that pushes boundaries and goes beyond the client’s objectives
- Be a creative thinker, able to design integrated campaigns that resonate with people
- Take ownership of projects and inspire your team
- Be knowledgeable on and connected with a wide spectrum of broadcast, print, online and social media influencers and journalists
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders, clients and team members
- Be great at pitching to current and new clients to grow the agency’s client base
- To be well connected within the industry
- Enjoy networking events and creating new contacts for professional growth of both yourself and the agency
- Commercially aware
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Campaign planning and creative ideation
- Lead role in agency communications delivery
- Digital and social content planning
- Client management and reporting
- Take a lead in the development and creation of client content, including the management of the production process through to final client approval
- Support the broader marketing activity of Mallory Group through external events, PR and social media activity and new business presentations
- New business: always on the look out and proactive approach to brands and rights holders we can work with
Skills / experience required:
- 6 years’ experience within sport and lifestyle PR and partnerships
- Strong editorial skills and creative expression through written copy, presentations and video content
- Process driven
- Proven social and digital strategy knowledge – ability lead campaigns
- Clear understanding of what makes exceptional work – consistently delivering for the client with robust agency best practices
- Awareness of business development opportunities and ability to create leads for the business
- Ability to flex with the requirements of the agency – from high level client exposure to more mundane but important administrative requirements
- Must be personable, proactive, flexible and organised
- Assured but modest in the presence of the agency team and client
- Entrepreneurial spirit - an ability to shape the future
- An individual who is respected through the quality of their work and willingness to go above and beyond
- A good team player and an energetic personality who the team and client love working with
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days’ holiday (not including Bank holidays)
- A company commitment to training and development
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Some international travel may be required
- Start date: immediate for the right candidate
Mallory Group Background
Mallory Group is an integrated creative communications agency that solves business challenges through partnerships in areas people are passionate about: sport, entertainment, culture & cause.
We design and deliver award-winning communications strategies working with rights-holders, brands and personalities around the world.
Mallory Group strives to create unforgettable experiences for its partners and their customers, built on the principles that great people coupled with a great working environment will prosper to create ground-breaking work.
We pride ourselves on being passionate, dynamic, bold, perceptive and understanding. We want to continually challenge ourselves and our clients. We are on the hunt for distinctive, proactive, fun-loving and diligent individuals who can add their own personality to the offering of the agency.