Air Race E
Air Race E is taking the sport of air racing into the next generation by launching the first electric airplane race! With Airbus as the official Founding Partner of the series, which will launch in 2020, we are actively growing this new sport into a world player. Our mission is to accelerate technological development, concentrate efforts on cleaner transportation, and to offer an exciting sports spectacle to audiences around the world.
We are looking for a Program Manager to keep all of our strategies, processes and tasks on the right path and to coordinate between industry partners and race teams. This person will be highly organized and professional with a relentless passion for our mission. They will be responsible for coordinating and documenting all activities in the development of the race series; and managing partner/stakeholder relations as well as moderating online forums and performing industry research.
- Proficient understanding of the electric propulsion industry and business case
- Highly organized, diligent, motivated and strong business acumen
- Able to quickly grasp new technology and engineering principles
- Enthusiast of Motorsport or Air Sports
- MUST be fluent English
- MUST be based in or willing to relocate to Barcelona (NO relocation benefits)
Please send email with CV, including your salary requirements and availability.