Digital Marketing Coordinator EMEA
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Soccer, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality. Our high-quality standards are in line with our Philosophy: ‘To contribute to society by developing sports products and promoting sports in general’.
In EMEA, Mizuno has several local country offices and a new office in Rotterdam. For our European Marketing Team, we are looking for a:
Digital Marketing Coordinator (full time)
As Digital Marketing Coordinator you ensure that all local Mizuno offices are provided with the new digital marketing planning and content on time. You have an important role in order to deliver an attractive presentation of the campaigns on the Mizuno website and through various social media channels, so that the online visibility and findability of the brand is optimal for the consumer.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you ensure consistent brand communication and you work intensively with the EMEA E-Commerce team and the Online Marketing teams of the countries in the EMEA region.
- Delivery of digital contents and Social Media plans for marketing teams at local Mizuno offices
- (SEO friendly) Setting up the campaign content on the Mizuno website
- Coordination of the various online store fronts in EU countries
- Participate in the strategy for Social Media content creation according to the Brand marketing calendar
- Coordinate and execute the posting schedule of the Mizuno accounts on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn EMEA profiles.
- Analyze online visitor flows from the various channels and campaigns
- Supply of input for briefing creative and digital agencies
- Copywriting for website, social media and sell-in / sell-out materials
- Contribute to the preparation of campaign photoshoots
- Creative thinking about content creation regarding sponsored athletes, events and brand
- Completed University degree in Marketing/ Business/ Sport Management or similar.
- Several years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience within the sports industry is a must.
- Work experience with Salesforce and Demandware is required.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and web design tools.
- Analytical skills and knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Passionate about Sports.
- Enterprising and result-oriented.
- Native English speaker. Excellent writing skills.
What we offer:
- A dynamic role within a successful and established global performance sports brand.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
- Market competitive conditions.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing sports brand? Apply by sending your resume.