|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Technical & Elite Performance|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
The FA is seeking to appoint a permanent appointment to the Grounds team based at St George’s Park. They will work proactively with the Head of Grounds & Estates and other members of the Grounds team to maintain and prepare all pitches to the highest standard for all events hosted on the group pitches. As well as working with the events teams and events owners to manage all pitch related logistics.
Successful candidates will ideally;
- Have previous experience working in a professional grounds role
- Demonstrate an interest in working outdoors
- Possess relevant technical qualification e.g. city & guilds, COSHH and Health & Safety qualifications
- Have general football knowledge
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety including manual handling
- Hold a NPTC accreditation in PA1, PA2 and PA6
- Proficient in the use of grounds care equipment including pedestrian and ride on mowers, line marking equipment, fertiliser spreaders, tractor mounted implements and hand tools associated with the maintenance of pitches and the wider estate
The deadline for applications is midnight Monday 20 May 2019. To apply for the role please follow the link below.
The Football Association Group promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.