Football & Racket Sports Footwear Coordinator
Football & Rackets Sports Coordinator
As Footwear Coordinator you support the Teamsports Manager to drive the growth and profitability of the Football & Racket sports footwear categories in EMEA.
You provide support to and implement the product direction & strategy of the Teamsports Footwear Team and be a link between the Global Mizuno office and local European Mizuno Offices in the deliverance of our footwear range.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Work with Teamsports Manager and provide support throughout the process of formulating the European footwear collection for these product categories.
- Adapt and consolidate communication between the Global Product Division & EMEA Offices to implement the strategic product direction for the EMEA market.
- Coordinate the process for creating products and seasonal concepts that work for both a European & Global market within the Football & Racket sports categories.
- Collect data and create benchmark analysis to evaluate market trends and feedback to Teamsports Manager.
- Coordinate wear test programmes and receive product feedback to report back to Global Footwear Division.
- Be the day-to-day communication for product creation with Global Product Division.
- Maintain product line plan and inform relevant stakeholders of the updates.
- Analyse sales and monthly forecasts and report to relevant stakeholders.
- Visit key markets to support EMEA Offices and report to relevant stakeholders (up to 20%)
- Manage salesman sample process by collecting orders from markets and placing orders with the Global Footwear Division.
- Work closely with EMEA Marketing team regarding product marketing related topics including; story & concept creation, supporting the creation of sell-in tools, influencer identification & activation direction.
- Preparation of European meetings.
University degree in relevant field such as Business Administration, Sports Management or similar.
- 1-2 year’s relevant experience in product management, or similar, within the sporting goods industry, preferably within footwear.
- Passionate for and knowledge in Football & Racket Sports.
- International mindset and good cross-cultural awareness.
- Ability to take initiative and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Teamplayer with good organisational skills within an international fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English skills and preferably one other language.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good Excel (numerical) spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills.
- A dynamic role within a successful and established global performance sports brand.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
- Market competitive conditions.