VIP Transport Manager - UK Event
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are looking for a VIP Transport Manager to work on an Event with us this Summer in London, this is a contract role starting 24th June - 1st July 2019. The Transport Team are responsible for developing, planning and delivery of the transport strategy and system for a Event.
- Delivery of all transport systems
- Develop a comprehensive geographical knowledge of the area and the various routes
- Establish efficient & effective coach transport system including emergency plans
- Produce event time Manuals including Transport Operations Manual, route maps and incident & accident logs for drivers and transport teams
- Management of all on site transport operations
- Alongside the Senior Transport Manager develop transport schedule
- Build effective and professional working relationships with all suppliers
- Devise coach loading and dispatch system and manage during event time
- Understand all security procedures and collaborate with client Security Team to implement all necessary safeguards in to transport planning
- Ensure drivers and/or hosts are fully conversant with safety aspects of vehicle
- Train and manage transport team and wider event team as necessary on all elements of transport
This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary