Transport Dispatcher - UK Event
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are looking for Transport Dispatchers to work on an event with us this summer, this is a contract role 26th - 30th June 2019.
The role of Transport Dispatcher is to assist in the implementation and operation of an efficient transport system for the assigned event
- Assist Transport Manager with all on-site vehicle movements
- Ensure all vehicles are received and dispatched in a safe and timely manner at all relevant venues e.g. airports, hotels, venue, restaurants, stadiums
- Manage an effective loading, unloading and dispatch system to ensure optimal on-time performance and guest comfort
- Develop a clear understanding of the daily program schedule and content
- Ensure first class handling of guests at all times
- Prep buses for leisure and events – DVD’s, music etc.
- Assist in establishing a friendly and professional working rapport with transport team, drivers & suppliers
- Understand procedures for all possible circumstances including: accidents or medical emergencies, breakdown procedures, road or traffic conditions, schedule or venue changes
- Understand all security procedures and collaborate with client Security Team to implement all necessary safeguards in to transport operations
- Liaise with Transport Manager in case of special transport requests or that additional vehicles are needed to supplement the daily coach transport schedule
This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary