Business Intelligence & Research Analyst
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The London office are seeking a Business Intelligence and Research Analyst to join their Sports Sales team. The main responsibility of this role will be to assist the business in ensuring that the CRM tool is fully utilised by the sales agents, liaising with key stakeholders to identify and prioritise improvements in functionality and automate as many of our business processes as possible. This role is supporting the CAA Sports Property Sales team globally, with a particular focus on the teams in the UK, Germany and China.
The ideal candidate is professional, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing research led and business intelligence gathering tasks. The individual should have a strong interest in business and be naturally curious about brands, the global economy and the sporting landscape. The researcher positions are a crucial part of the CAA structure and will be instrumental in the success of the global sales team.
- Day-to-day management of the agency's CRM system, including running reports and assisting in the future development of the CRM system as business needs develop.
- Assist the Property Sales team by conducting specialised and custom research on brands, including succinctly summarising large amounts of secondary research information.
- Work with internal and external sales teams to help set partnership acquisition strategies for CAA clients.
- Produce category/industry reports to update the group on the sports industry landscape and trend.
- Oversee and manage the agency’s business intelligence and trade subscriptions and work to identify any new resources the group could benefit from.
- Suggest, influence and recommend solutions to further improve the existing research system.
- Identify key decision makers within brands and understand their influence.
- Liaise with the wider sales team in London and New York to deliver & prioritise findings.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate research and business intelligence findings.
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture.
- A positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire to be part of an organisation that values teamwork and taking care of each other.
- Some previous experience in an agency or property holder environment.
- Experience of working with Salesforce before.
- Excellent MS word skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- A background in research or using online research tools would be beneficial.