Team Assistant - Brand Consulting
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include Allianz, Bose, Jaguar, Land Rover and Prudential. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the Head of International, Brand Consulting. As well as, to provide ad-hoc administrative support to other members of the senior leadership team on their various client needs, as required. The role requires an individual who has strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task, and is outgoing and personable by nature.
Assistants are an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that the successful candidate will
have an interest in sport sponsorship with ambitions to, in time, become an Account Executive within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading, fast paced, successful and international sports and entertainment agency. You will work alongside an experienced group of sports professionals, learn how the commercial sports industry works and make a direct contribution to CAA as well as its core clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities to include:
- Administrative support for the Head of International, including diary management, meeting and conference call bookings, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Ad-hoc support to the rest of the Brand Consulting leadership team.
- Supporting the team with general market research/analysis,
- New business support through research and document preparation.
- Writing status reports, contact reports, meeting notes.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional and pleasant manner, with a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to think clearly and organise thoughts into ideas for presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to put together strong PowerPoint presentations.
- Confident managing numbers and developing budgets.
- Interest in sports, entertainment and pop culture.
- Curious and interested in how brands are marketed to consumers.
- Prior agency experience a plus.