Partnership Insight Analyst
Organisation: Liverpool Football Club
Role: Partnership Insight Analyst
Location: Hong Kong
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the course of your career and life…
The football industry is one of the most interesting and fastest changing industries – technology and evolving customer behaviours are driving market forces like never before. Exceptional talent has the opportunity to shine and thrive in one of the most rewarding sectors around.
Liverpool Football Club is an iconic Club with over 100 years of footballing success including 5 European Cups, 18 League titles and 7 FA Cups. The Club has a reputation for excellence on and off the pitch and is proud of its heritage and traditions. With a global following and a brand to match, the Club regularly competes for honours in the most popular League in the world.
Privately owned and backed by Fenway Sports Group since 2010, the Club is in a unique position to leverage its brand and expand its commercial opportunities nationally and internationally.
The Partnership Insight Analyst will, in many cases, be the first point of contact for the Partnership Development team. This person will be integral in developing innovative and compelling sales arguments to drive partnership revenues.
As well as being this key point of contact, the Partnership Insight Analyst will be involved in developing partner prospecting lists; delivering bespoke insight studies; and producing global market intelligence reports.
- Deliver compelling sales arguments
- Provide stakeholders with intelligent, creative and inspirational market research and insight, to inform and drive the development of club partnerships
- Provide strong sales arguments to support the Liverpool FC Partnership Development team
- Develop partner prospecting lists and produce market intelligence insight
- Use a range of tools and resources to develop detailed prospecting lists across global markets and categories
- Work in partnership with other members of the partnership team to provide insight on consumer lifestyles, social trends and emerging behaviours across key markets
- Disseminate regular sales planning, pipeline and market reports (by market, prospect and category)
- Deliver bespoke insight studies
- To be involved in the participation of industry-wide research and insight
- Work with the Insight and Planning manager to identify information gaps, pertinent to the commercial role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in providing insight and planning to sales functions
- Experience of supporting sales processes
- Evidence in contributing to projects which have made a tangible difference to the business
- Strong commercial research skills
- Ability to produce high quality written materials and deliver strong written and verbal presentations
- Experience of problem solving in complex environments
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of manipulating data to tell commercial stories
- Essential - excellent written and verbal communication skills - English and Mandarin or Cantonese.
Contact & How to Apply:
To apply candidates should send the following:
- Letter of application highlighting your motivation for the post and relevant experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current remuneration
- Names and contact details for three referees (referees will not be contacted until final interview stage)