Organisation: Liverpool Football Club
Role: Operations Executive
Location: Hong Kong
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the course of your career and life…
The football industry is one of the most interesting and fastest changing industries – technology and evolving customer behaviours are driving market forces like never before. Exceptional talent has the opportunity to shine and thrive in one of the most rewarding sectors around.
Liverpool Football Club is an iconic Club with over 100 years of footballing success including 5 European Cups, 18 League titles and 7 FA Cups. The Club has a reputation for excellence on and off the pitch and is proud of its heritage and traditions. With a global following and a brand to match, the Club regularly competes for honours in the most popular League in the world.
Privately owned and backed by Fenway Sports Group since 2010, the Club is in a unique position to leverage its brand and expand its commercial opportunities nationally and internationally.
Provide effective day-to-day management of the entire partnership development process, acting as the “glue” which binds the Partnerships Development Team together.
- Provide logistical support at all stages of the sponsorship sales process, ensuring coordination between Sales, Insight, Design and Operations to deliver on global and regional partnership development plans
- Play a critical role in the development and delivery of best in class outreach materials, introducing Liverpool FC to prospective partners
- Direct responsibility for managing the Design Team’s workflow
- Management of the Partnership Development Team’s CRM system, ensuring it is kept updated with high quality information
- Provide weekly progress reports on sales activity and monthly reporting on other KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of global and regional development strategies
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the commercial sports and its position in the broader media and entertainment industry
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships and manage a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other CRM software highly desirable
- Essential - excellent written and verbal communication skills - English and Mandarin or Cantonese
Contact & How to Apply:
To apply candidates should send the following:
- Letter of application highlighting your motivation for the post and relevant experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current remuneration
- Names and contact details for three referees (referees will not be contacted until final interview stage)