Communications & Design Graduate
2 days left
- Full Time
Communications and Design graduate.
Major Events International are looking for a talented graduate with an interest in the business of sport to join our team supporting the build-up and advertising of our events and initiatives.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment within a small core team and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, communications and events.
You must be highly organised, flexible, and possess strong admin skills.
8 weeks based in our Central London office, with a potential to extend for the right candidates. There is the opportunities for these roles to become paid full time.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Marketing Manager and Business Support Executive
• Creation of content and imagery for social media and online publications
• Producing documents, briefing papers, flyers, reports, presentations and Newsletters
• Curating and writing content
• Attending events as appropriate
- Creative suite - Photoshop and InDesign
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Writing skills and content curation
- Experience in Mailchimp (or other newsletter program)
- Strong Admin skills
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Drive