EURO 2020 Team Services Assistant
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Host Country Projects
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.10.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
The Team Services Assistant, reporting to the Senior Team Services Manager, supports the overall project and its team members in their day-to-day tasks. The main focus is on the logistics services for transporting team equipment and helping to coordinate workshops and information sessions with the national associations.
- Creating clear overviews of the national team requirements for the final tournament, e.g. stadium catering and transportation of team equipment;
- Helping to organise workshops and information sessions with national associations;
- Drawing up detailed logistics plans for the national teams;
- Assisting the team with general administrative tasks.
- from 1 to 3 years experience working on (major) sport events or on football administration or travel operations of national football team
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- English / Advanced
- Any additional languages would be an asset
- MS Office / Advanced
- Some travel required
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.