|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
We’re Two Circles, the two-time BT Sport Industry Agency of the Year, and we’re looking for sports-mad graduates from a range of academic backgrounds to join us on our mission to change the game for sports marketing.
We’re a vibrant and rapidly-expanding agency, and currently have a team of 200 working across four global four offices (London, Bern, New York City and Los Angeles).
We work as consultants to over 100 leading sports organisations – including the NFL, Premier League and UEFA – and help them improve customer experience, increase revenue and enhance their partner proposition.
Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd. And just like our clients, we leave everything on the pitch and let our work do the talking for us.
Full Job Description
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategies. One week they’ll be analysing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth for our client.
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another language - in particular German, Dutch or French - is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Experience of PowerPoint or an ability to articulate ideas and strategy in an engaging manner
- Great self-starting attitude and keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients – and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career.
We believe passionately in individual development and have a great track record of Analysts progressing within our business through training and support from the team.
Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.