Public Relations & Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for expanding exposure of the UFC brand in its region and ensuring the effective integration of online and offline marketing campaigns. The ultimate goal is enlarging UFC fan base in the region and supporting UFC's business development in the market. The position will work daily with UFC media, social media, and sponsorship teams.
- Leads offline public relations and marketing activations from planning, budgeting, and manpower planning to execution and makes sure the events are launched according to UFC requirements and expectations.
- Closely monitors each media platform on a daily basis.
- Works with media partners to launch joint public relations and marketing campaigns.
- Creates and undertakes crossover activities with media partners and other brands or organizations.
- Designs and executes public relations and marketing surveys.
- Completes marketing and brand exposure reports on monthly basis and event basis; this may include collecting information and analyzing brand value of other MMA organizations as comparison.
- Closely monitors the performance of the appointed vendors and service providers to make sure the quality of work is up to UFC standard and requirements
- Works closely with various logistic and service providers to ensure compliance of rules and regulations in timely coordination.
- Manages public relations agency to conduct any public relations events and media distribution and completes the public relations clipping per every event.
- Works closely with social media team and creates public relations topics and stories on monthly basis and event basis.
- Creates content for press releases, manages artworks and keynotes any published presentations.
- Conducts any media or public relations crisis response.
- Liaises with internal social medias, sponsorship and event operations team to assist any marketing activities.
- Undertakes any other duties or special assignments as directed by supervisor.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Solid relevant experience in public relations or marketing role.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with media partners, vendors, and with each internal division within UFC.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Creative mindset with an ability to identify ways to effectively execute public relations and marketing activities.
- Experience in developing presentations and presenting.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Good knowledge of UFC and MMA.