Content Marketing Executive
Reporting into Sales Director, the Content Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for supporting the marketing function with marketing content and oversight.
Application deadline is Tuesday 26th March 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Create marketing content that conveys the SNTV purpose and vision aligned with brand values. Convert brand strategy into go-to-market executions.
- Write and proof-read copy for all communications, including sales and marketing material such as sales sheets, product guides, presentations, case studies, flyers, website, data analyses, surveys, trade event presence, thought leadership and PR
- Work closely with other team members to ensure a consistent brand message and tone of voice across all channels
- Develop strong relationships with SNTV commercial and editorial teams to develop communications on sports coverage and events relevant to difference regional markets. Liaise with external organisations on copy language translations
- Ensure all content is relevant for different mediums depending on its purpose
- Liaise with regional editors to ensure all exclusives and other strong content delivery is captured and used in external and client-facing communications
- Build on our sports industry network to leverage PR exposure, thought leadership pieces and panel participation.
- Develop a content calendar ensuring a constant supply of relevant communications for different customer and market segments.
- International B2B marketing experience in sports media, ideally video
- Demonstrably strong copywriting skills, experience of multiformat creative executions
- Strong knowledge of sport, including regional/international sport
- Digital marketing, including ecomms, social media
- Liaison with trade event organisations and industry press
- Concise writer. Brand marketing and related creative skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with web-related tools e.g. html, email marketing, web analytics
- Experience in brand marketing, brand guardianship desirable
- Thought leadership initiatives, PR desirable
- This is a permanent position is based in Chiswick, London
- Working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
SNTV is the world’s leading sports news video agency. We have dedicated over 20 years to providing you with the best quality sports video news content, whether it be highlights from the greatest international sporting events down to the most engaging, most accurate and most timely sports news content that your audience wants to see. As the most experienced sports news video agency, we set the standard as the most premium quality provider of fast, relevant and newsworthy sports news and event highlights. Our global network of experienced sports journalists and dedicated producers enable you to get immediate access to sports news video, wherever the news breaks.