Strategy & Business Development Advisor
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Division Management
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
The Strategy & Business Development Advisor assists UEFA's Marketing Director with defining and implementing the vision, goals, strategy and roadmap for the Marketing Division and developing UEFA's business activities.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends as well as studying stakeholders' and competitors' services and products as the leader of the business research team;
- Enabling the existing market analytics experts, who provide insight and guidance on market trends and developments, to unleash their full potential in a newly created unit;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and external partners as needed;
- Key deliverables: Providing support, with strategy, product and marketing presentations, analytics, customer and market insight, and management presentations.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in marketing, analytics or, preferably, consulting
- Strong experience in defining market research requirements and writing requirement documentation experience in leadership and people development
- Strong experience in creating compelling presentations, conducting analyses, preparing documents, presenting actionable recommendations, carrying projects through to completion
- Master degree, preferably in information technology, sport-related studies or business administration
- English / Full professional proficiency
- High-level skills in analytics tools and BI systems.
- Proven experience with presentation and analysis tools, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Google360, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills to present pitches and proposals to the key stakeholders and executives
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong teamwork ethic
- Ability to multitask and adapt to and initiate change in a complex environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage project delivery in response to business requirements
- Passionate self-starter with a combination of business, product and technical knowledge
- Independent, energetic, technical, and capable of aiming for results under pressure and ambiguity
- Able to handle adverse and unexpected situations in a composed and professional manner
- Exceptional problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Strong affinity for football
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.