Social Media Internship – Native Korean Speakers
mmc sport is an international editorial agency. We are sports journalists, translators, commentators, voice-over artists, content producers and social media experts.
We take care of over 80 social media accounts on a daily basis, above all on Faecbook, Twitter, Instagram,as well as VK or Sina Weibo.
We work in more than 20 languages for clients including: UEFA, DFB, DFL, FC Bayern, Schalke 04, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Tottenham Hotspur, Inter Mailand and Squadra Azzurra.
mmc sport is looking for native Korean speakers who can support our company on different projects.
- Social media storytelling for clubs and associations
- Native Korean speaker
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1/B2 level) - (and optional German)
- Very good editorial perception and execution
- Very good knowledge of sports terminology
- Love of sport, especially football
- Motivation and independence
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of editing, social media, translation are an advantage
- Translation of articles from English (and optional German) into Korean for the football clubs’ websites
- Writing match previews, reports and other reactions in Korean
- Write posts for, control and manage social media accounts of the football clubs (Facebook, Twitter)
- Live coverage of football games in Korean (live tickers)
- Research and data analysis
What we offer:
- Work for top clients
- A team with colleagues from over 20 countries
- Creative freedom