|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Division / Unit: Services / Human Resources
Contract type: Fixed Term (act. rate 100% or at least 80%)
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31.12.2020
The HR Assistant will provide support mainly to the HR Payroll and occasionally to the HR Administration teams by ensuring that all HR processes are followed for UEFA and UEFA Events SA. He/she will ensure a quality-oriented HR Administration that serves its clients in the best possible way.
- Providing support to the HR Payroll Manager and HR Payroll Specialist for data entry and the filling of all relevant document for UEFA and UEFA Events SA;
- Updating and maintaining the SAP HR information system;
- Producing all relevant reports, statistics and documents for employees, divisions and units;
- Supporting HR Payroll Specialist in absences processes;
- Delivering friendly services to clients, in person and on the phone for all matters related to time management;
- Providing support to the HR Administration team for administrative tasks;
- Filing and scanning documents.
- A first experience in a Human Resources department
- Commercial apprenticeship (Swiss CFC or equivalent)
- HR certificate (Assistant en Gestion du Personnel) an asset
- English / Advanced
- French / Advanced
- MS Office / Advanced
- SAP / Asset
- Team spirit and high-sense of confidentiality
- Knowledge of HR processes
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.