iLUKA, part of the CSM Sport & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Assisting in the recruitment, selection, administration and delivery of a UK Events and Olympic Games Time workforce to populate operational teams in all areas of the Company’s functional business units. This role is based in London and is a Fixed Term Contract until December 2019, with a possible extension.
- Participate in the development of strategic recruitment plans aligned to meet the resourcing and accreditation needs of all functional areas
- Effectively track and monitor recruitment progress against plans
- Develop and manage university attraction and recruitment strategy
- Research, budget, plan and execute candidate assessment centres and interview schedules
- Screening, interview and management of suitable candidates
- Adhere to professional and legal confidentiality standards, company policies, procedures and practices, maintaining the highest level of integrity regarding candidate data management and client confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with all colleagues, participate in project team meetings as required and necessary client /organising committee meetings
- Manage all employee documentation and administration, including design and development where necessary, Translation, including role specifications, newsletters, contracts and joining instructions
- Compile recruitment contingency plans covering candidate withdrawal, increased resource needs and other potential changes to resourcing needs
- Assist in development and delivery of training to programme teams on relevant areas, including accreditation, working time restrictions, payroll systems etc
- Promote a culture of service excellence amongst internal and external iLUKA stakeholders including employees, clients, owners, partners and suppliers
- Model behaviour that is supportive of the company mission, vision and principles
- Be cognisant of accreditation types and restrictions
- Guide and control accreditation procedures through relevant functional areas
- Manage collation, accuracy and format of employee information for submission
- Ensure timely submission of accreditation requests
- Manage distribution of non-validated cards to the programme team
- This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary.
Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience in volume recruitment campaigns
- University recruiting experience
- Effective project management skills
- Confident public speaking and communication skills – excellent verbal and written English
- Japanese Language an advantage but not a necessity
- Hospitality or event experience would be an advantage
- Strong planning, organisation and time management - able to plan, set and achieve goals within defined deadlines
- Commitment to unrivalled customer service and teamwork to deliver results
- Advanced IT Skills, especially in Excel.