Account Manager - UK Annual Events
Account Manager - UK Annual Events
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sport & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will support and lead the programme management team in the planning, preparation and management of our assigned UK Programmes including Tennis and Football hospitality programmes. (This role will be based at Victoria & Hampton Wick, with travel to other UK sporting venues) This role will require you to work some evenings and regular weekends for football matches.
- Support the Account Director and Lead in all assigned tasks
- Planning of the programme strategies and budgets
- Onsite event management on match days and/or longer events.
- Research venues, suppliers or other as requested
- Co-ordinate, and manage relationships with the client, suppliers and authorities
- Assist with all administrative requirements
- Preparation of any documents/presentations required by the client or management team
- Act as main contact between ILUKA and client in absence of the Account Director
- Assist client as required on invitation processes
- Manage initial guest information collection and reporting if required
- Development of all other guest communications – pre departure information, welcome packs, newsletters, departure letters, post event communication
- Manage the Accreditation process
- Be proactive in developing effective communication systems for the on-site team
- Development of training manuals and on-site reference material
- Production of all printed materials as required on site
- Prepare contact lists for team and suppliers
- Advance restaurants or venues as required
- Provide on-site management support including deputising for Account Director when absent
- Provide support and guidance to onsite team
- Manage on site petty cash
- Ensure compliance with petty cash accounting and reporting procedures
- Reconcile all invoices from suppliers and issue purchase orders
- Manage post event reconciliation process
- This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary.
- London Based
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous Hospitality Management experience
- Previous Event operations experience
- Good knowledge of London Hotels and Restaurants
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Advanced computer & budgetary skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability