Year abroad 19/20: English interns in editing / social media (9-12 months)
mmc sport is an international editorial agency. We are sports journalists, translators, commentators, voice-over artists, content producers and social media experts.
We take care of over 80 social media accounts on a daily basis, above all on Faecbook, Twitter, Instagram,as well as VK or Sina Weibo.
We work in more than 20 languages for clients including: UEFA, DFB, DFL, FC Bayern, Schalke 04, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Tottenham Hotspur, Inter Mailand and Squadra Azzurra.
mmc sport is in need of motivated, talented English interns who can support our company in different projects.
- Social media storytelling in English for clubs and associations
- Native English speaker
- Very good knowledge of German (min. B2/B1 level)
- Very good editorial perception and execution
- Strong knowledge of and interest in football
- Motivation and independence
- Experience in editing/social media/translating are an advantage
- Translation of articles from DE->EN for club websites
- Write posts for, control and manage English social media accounts of German football clubs (Facebook, Twitter)
- Live coverage of football games in English (live tickers)
- Research and data analysis
What we offer:
- Work for top clients
- A team with colleagues from over 20 countries
- Creative freedom
- This is an internship in the English department of a German company. You will work from the German language, but you will mainly speak English with your colleagues